All about registering, transferring, renewing and managing your domains.
From purchase to integration, learn how to make the most of your professional Rebel email.
Payment and Billing
Change your credit card, extend your billing date, download invoices and more.
What hosting package is right for you? Want to move to Rebel? Learn everything here.
Change your password, update your contact info and take care of other administrative tasks.
How to buy and install SSL certificates, protect yourself with privacy and much more.
Can't find what you're looking for? Here are all of the answers that don't fit anywhere else.
Most Common Topics
- How do I change the nameservers for my domain?
- How do I access the Advanced DNS for my domain?
- How do I forward my domain to a URL?
- What are Address (A) Records and how do I edit/add them?
- How do I edit my domain contacts?
- How do I register .CA domain names as a corporation?
- How do I renew my domains?
- How do I recover an expired domain?
- How do I transfer my domain to Internic?
- How do I move my Domain to another Internic account?
- How soon after registration can I change the ownership of my .CA domain?
- What information is required when registering a .CA domain?
- How do I set up IMAP/POP email in Outlook?
- How do I set up IMAP/POP email on an iPhone or iPad?
- Adding email when third party hosted
- How do I view or print my bill?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- Forgot your password?