If your email settings are set up using a POP connection, please use the following POP settings, DO NOT delete and re-add email as IMAP unless you have created a backup/export of your email - this could result in lost emails.
- Incoming server name: imap.internic.ca
- Port: 993
- Connection security: SSL/TLS
- Outgoing server name: smtp.internic.ca
- Port: 587
- Connection security: STARTTLS
Go to the Outlook app and tap the small circle in the top left.
Tap on the gear icon in the bottom left.
Tap Edit Login Information.
Tap the toggle to enable Advanced Settings.
Under IMAP Incoming Mail Server edit the following information:
- Host Name: imap.internic.ca
- IMAP Port: 993
- Port Security: SSL
Under SMTP Outgoing Mail Server edit the following information:
- Host Name: smtp.internic.ca
- IMAP Port: 587
- Port Security: STARTTLS
Tap Sign In at the bottom to save the changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.