SSL certificates work to provide the highest level of security and certification. In maintaining this level of security, organizational details must be kept as up-to-date as possible. In order to ensure this level of authentication, the certificate needs to be renewed more regularly.
Articles in this section
- How to purchase and install an SSL Certificate (Plesk Hosting packages)?
- How to purchase and install an SSL Certificate (Clustered Hosting packages)?
- Why can't I purchase my SSL for more than two years?
- What is SSL and what is it used for?
- What is needed for an SSL certificate?
- What happens if my SSL certificate expires?
- Which email addresses can I use for SSL validation?
- Who provides your SSL certificates?
- Why do I need to provide organizational details for some SSL certificates?
- What happens to my SSL if I change my domain or organization information?