When placing an order with a total greater than $500, Internic.ca requires that payment be made via a bank wire transaction in CAN dollars only. We also require an additional $20 processing fee per wire transfer. Below are the details you will need to send your wire payment. Please ensure that you include your Username and Order Number in your wire transfer so we can identify your payment.
Here are our banking details:
- Beneficiary: Internic.ca Inc.
- Beneficiary Bank: Royal Bank of Canada
- Beneficiary Bank Address: 90 Sparks St, Ottawa, ON Canada
- Beneficiary Institution Number: 003
- Beneficiary Bank Transit: 00006
- Account number: 1110303
- SWIFT: ROYCCAT2
Once the wire has been initiated, please be sure to notify our accounting department at email@example.com. Please include your Username and Order Number in the subject line of your notification of payment email to ensure the timely processing of your order. Once the funds are received, your order will be processed.