Once a year we are required by ICANN to ensure your WHOIS information is up to date. We have provided you with a unique key that needs to be used in order to view a list of your domains and their current WHOIS information. We ask that you review the information and make any updates required online through your account. If the information is correct and up to date no further actions are required. You do not need to respond to the email or contact our Support staff if the information you see listed is accurate and correct.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit my domain contacts?
- What do I need to register .CA domain names as a corporation?
- About .APP domains
- About .law domains
- Why is it important to maintain an accurate WHOIS record?
- What information is made public in the WHOIS?
- Why do I need to confirm my WHOIS information?
- Are there .CA domains I cannot register?
- What is a Premium Domain and why does it cost more?
- Who is ICANN?