Currently, there is no way to update the information submitted when ordering an SSL certificate. In the event your domain or organization details change, the certificate will no longer be valid.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I purchase my SSL for more than two years?
- Purchase and Install an SSL Certificate (Full Control Hosting, Managed WordPress or VPS)
- How do I install my SSL certificate?
- How do I generate my SSL certificate?
- What is SSL and what is it used for?
- How do I purchase an SSL certificate with Internic?
- What is needed for an SSL certificate?
- How do I generate a CSR?
- What happens if my SSL certificate expires?
- Which email addresses can I use for SSL validation?