Currently, there is no way to update the information submitted when ordering an SSL certificate. In the event your domain or organization details change, the certificate will no longer be valid.
Articles in this section
- What is SSL and what is it used for?
- How do I purchase an SSL certificate with Internic?
- What is needed for an SSL certificate?
- How do I generate a CSR?
- What happens if my SSL certificate expires?
- Which email addresses can I use for SSL validation?
- Who provides your SSL certificates?
- Why can't I purchase ExtendedSSL for more than two years?
- Why do I need to provide organizational details for some SSL certificates?
- What happens to my SSL if I change my domain or organization information?