Part of securing your website, particularly from the site owner's point of view, is ensuring that your organization is legitimate and validated. Consequently, this is a requirement for OrganizationSSL and ExtendedSSL.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I purchase my SSL for more than two years?
- Purchase and Install an SSL Certificate (Full Control Hosting, Managed WordPress or VPS)
- How do I install my SSL certificate?
- How do I generate my SSL certificate?
- What is SSL and what is it used for?
- How do I purchase an SSL certificate with Internic?
- What is needed for an SSL certificate?
- How do I generate a CSR?
- What happens if my SSL certificate expires?
- Which email addresses can I use for SSL validation?