ExtendedSSL is the highest level or security and certification, and part of being so securing means ensuring that organizational details are kept as up-to-date as possible. For this level of authentication, the certificate needs to be renewed more regularly.
Articles in this section
- What is SSL and what is it used for?
- How do I purchase an SSL certificate with Internic?
- What is needed for an SSL certificate?
- How do I generate a CSR?
- What happens if my SSL certificate expires?
- Which email addresses can I use for SSL validation?
- Who provides your SSL certificates?
- Why can't I purchase ExtendedSSL for more than two years?
- Why do I need to provide organizational details for some SSL certificates?
- What happens to my SSL if I change my domain or organization information?