Any company or organisation based in the European Union and any natural person living in the EU is eligible to register a .EU domain name. These eligibility criteria are defined in Section 1 of the Domain Name Registration Policy.
Articles in this section
- How soon after registration can I change the ownership of my .CA domain?
- What information is required when registering a .CA domain?
- About .COOP domains
- Are there any .BIZ domain names I cannot register?
- Can my .NAME domain name point to an existing web page?
- How do I request consent with a .NAME Defensive Registrant?
- Has the .XXX registry reserved any domain names?
- How is .XXX different from other top-level domains?
- For members of the adult industry, what features, advantages and benefits does .XXX offer?
- Who can register a .XXX domain? What happens when I am verified as a member of the .XXX sponsored community?