In order to integrate an SSL certificate you must have domain registration and hosting service with that domain. The hosting company will provide a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) which is a key used by the SSL provider (signing authority) to create the certificate. Once the certificate has been prepared, you can install the SSL certificate via your webhost, typically through a manager or control panel. In some cases, the certificate may need to be installed or the CSR generated more manually by interacting directly with the server.
Articles in this section
- How to purchase and install an SSL Certificate (Plesk Hosting packages)?
- How to purchase and install an SSL Certificate (Classic Hosting packages)?
- Why can't I purchase my SSL for more than two years?
- What is SSL and what is it used for?
- What is needed for an SSL certificate?
- What happens if my SSL certificate expires?
- Which email addresses can I use for SSL validation?
- Who provides your SSL certificates?
- Why do I need to provide organizational details for some SSL certificates?
- What happens to my SSL if I change my domain or organization information?