If your email package was upgraded to Internic Cloud Email here are the steps to getting access to your new and improved mailbox.
Step 1: Update your email password
Please log in to your Internic account and go to the Cloud Email Manager to update your password.
Step 2: Access your email
You can get started in our amazing new online inbox right away. You can search through thousands of emails in milliseconds, set up calendar invites, and email all your friends. It's as easy as going to mail.internic.ca.
Update an existing setup
If you already use Outlook, Mac Mail, or any mail application on your phone, just follow our instructions below to update your existing settings so you can continue to send and receive email.
- How to update the email server settings in Outlook (Windows)
- How to update the email server settings in Outlook (macOS)
- How to update the email server settings in Outlook (iOS and android)
- How to update the email server settings on Apple Mail (macOS)
- How to update the email server settings on Apple Mail (iOS)
Set up on a new device
Use our interactive Email Setup Assistant to set up your email on a new device.
If you have any questions, or encounter any errors, reach out to our 24/7 customer center service team