All about registering, transferring, renewing and managing your domains.Explore Topic
From purchase to integration, learn how to make the most of your professional Rebel email.Explore Topic
Payment and Billing
Change your credit card, extend your billing date, download invoices and more.Explore Topic
What hosting package is right for you? Want to move to Internic? Learn everything here.Explore Topic
Change your password, update your contact info and take care of other administrative tasks.Explore Topic
How to buy and install SSL certificates, protect yourself with privacy and much more.Explore Topic
Can't find what you're looking for? Here are all of the answers that don't fit anywhere else.Explore Topic
Most Common Topics
- How do I change the nameservers for my domain?
- How do I access the Advanced DNS for my domain?
- How do I forward my domain to a URL?
- What are Address (A) Records and how do I edit/add them?
- How do I edit my domain contacts?
- What do I need to register .CA domain names as a corporation?
- How do I renew my domains?
- How do I recover an expired domain?
- How do I transfer my domain to Internic?
- How do I move my Domain to another Internic account?
- How soon after registration can I change the ownership of my .CA domain?
- What information is required when registering a .CA domain?
- How do I add email if my domain is third party hosted?
- How do I view or print my bill?
- How do I update my payment information?
- How do connect my domain to my Personal, Startup, Business, or Managed WordPress package?
- What is Plesk?
- Forgot your password?
Contact Internic Support
internic.ca headquarters: 532 Montreal Rd, Suite 261, Ottawa, ON Canada K1K 4R4